Hyderabad is a fascinating city full of culture and history. A destination to appreciate their culture, see historical landmarks, and shop. You all know the main reason to visit Hyderabad, the Ramoji Film City. If you want to make the most of your trip to Hyderabad, you need to organize it correctly, so here are a few expert tips on how to plan. There are many locations worth visiting, but while planning a vacation, you should always prioritize the most significant and suggested destinations based on your tastes.
Charminar: We’ve all seen it in history books. Muhammed Quli Qutb Shah erected this stunning four-pillared minaret to remember the plague victims. It is the symbol of Hyderabad.
Golconda Fort: One of India’s most spectacular fort complexes, it has a spiraling fort on one side and a slope on the other. Its location and interior architecture make it one of the strongest forts.
Ramoji Film City (RFC): A prominent tourist and entertainment destination in Asia. It is the world’s biggest film studio, according to Guinness World Records. Numerous brilliant and colorful themed locales will captivate and exhaust you, but it will be worth it.
Hyderabad Pearls: The City of Pearls’ pearls may be found at Hyderabad Pearls. Their gorgeous pearl jewelry will make you fall in love. Man-made lake with a 19-foot Buddha in the middle. You may also go boating and do other water activities.
The Salar Jung Museum: The world’s greatest one-man antique collection. Along with the furnishings, study area, and galleries, the Veiled Rebecca is a notable relic in the space. There is also a moment when you may see The Veiled Rebecca at work.
Some Quick Tips
Traveling to Hyderabad, like any other city, requires certain key considerations.
- Always stay hydrated.
- Do not allow your travel agency to book your hotel rooms. When reserving a lodging, consider if you’ll be traveling alone or with family or companions.
- Dress comfortably as the city is a tab hotter than usual.
- If you arrive early, check into your accommodation and then go about your day. If you arrive late at night, eat beforehand before checking in since the hotel may or may not give supper.
- Arrive early at RFC as it is a one-day event, so dress comfortably.
- Plan your trip a month in advance, particularly during the holiday season.
- To keep costs down, reserve a 3- to 4-star hotel room at least a month in advance.
- Use public transport and AirBnBs wherever possible as they will save a lot of cost and give you the taste of the city.
- Plan the places in such a manner that you cover places that are in the same areas without too much back and forth, thereby saving your time and money.
Day 1: Visit Salar Jung Museum, Chowmahalla Palace, lunch, and afterwards Hyderabad Pearls (nearest). Visit Hussain Sagar Lake and Lumbini Park.
Day 2: Ramoji Film City.
Day 3: Go to Golconda fort, then eat lunch. Then go to Charminar and shop at Laad Bazaar near Charminar. You may also examine the architecture of the masjids.
Dishes To Try Out
Hyderabadi cuisine is a foodie’s paradise, particularly for non-vegetarians.
Haleem: A delicious mutton stew that is slow-cooked and traditionally served during Eid celebrations.
Hyderabadi Biryani: When you hear the word biriyani, the first thing that springs to mind is the Hyderabadi biryani, and this biriyani will not fail you.
Qurbani Ka Meetha: This is the most iconic and traditional meal I’ve ever enjoyed. Even if it is prepared with dried apricots (which I dislike), it tastes amazing.
If all else fails, look for restaurants nearby and search for ‘food near me’ and you’ll get a plethora of delicious options available.