Now a days we believe there is no one who doesn’t know about Aadhaar card, as Government have made compulsory in all the government benefits or applying for anything related to government activities. Aadhaar Card is a unique identification number which is being issued by GOI, where UIDAI is a company governed by GOI is helping out to issuing fo the same. Aadhaar Card is your identity of a person denominated by a unique number, which can be used as a citizenship of India. This document have become one of the important document issued by GOI. Not only for an adult members, its being compulsory for new born too. For your kids or family members ranging from 0 to 5 year, this article will help you to get it.
What is the new updates on Aadhaar Card for Minors?
According to Government notification, UIDAI for every new born baby should be compulsory in which few criteria is not applicable like child’s biometric or fingerprints, which are not required. As UIDAI will be prepared on the basis of parents’ demographic information and photographs. Which will be later updated and requires to update their biometric information and their photographs as soon as they will become 5 years.
How to get Aadhaar Card for children whose age is between 0-5 years?
Get your self register online with following information:
- Birth Certificate of Child (Original)
- Aadhaar Card Copy of Parents (Anyone Father or Mother)
While registering your kids, you have to use original with you as it will be requires to verified at later state, when you will come to Aadhaar Centre for inperson interview
- List up all the documents and keep ready with you
- Visit to UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Get Aadhaar’ section and book an appointment
- Enter your location and visit ‘Proceed to book an appointment’
- Move to ‘New Aadhaar’ option and feed all the information like mobile phone number and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- No option will be left blank and enter Personal Details section and enter all the required information and click Proceed.
- Click on Next and complete the procedure and finally click on ‘Submit’ to book the appointment.