Currently, Amazon has attached a novel list to its utility services. Now, it is easy to pay your Insurance Premium on Amazon. Previously, the e-commerce platform had launched insurance service for your vehicles like car and bikes in partnership with Acko.
The great advantage comes in a way to assist people stay at home. The feature always lets customers to reimburse an insurance premium for all major insurers in India. Therefore, let’s get to know how you can pay Insurance Premium on Amazon.
Amazon Insurance Premium Launch in India
Amazon has now came into view as a one-stop target for multiple transactions that can be done through mobile recharge to utility bill payments including DTH, electricity, water, landline and broadband. You can also book Bharat Gas Cylinder on Amazon. Nowadays, the company has included one more list to let users to do all payments on one app. The users need to follow some easy steps to pay insurance Premium online through Amazon.
Steps to Pay Life Insurance Premium on Amazon
- Go to an Amazon App and open it
- Move to recharge and bill payments section
- Choose Insurance Premium
- Choose insurer
- Give Policy number and date of birth to fetch the premium
- Next, start making payment
Insurance Premium Payment Through Amazon
Amazon helps to proceed online transactions without any difficulty. It is easy to recharge your mobile or pay utility bills easily. The company has also involved insurance premium payment to its bill payment list. At this time, you can also pay Insurance payment via Amazon. The great feature is by now available on Amazon app and will shortly be offered on the web site as well. Now it is easy to pay insurance premium for following insurers and you can download receipt from your transactions as well.
- DBI Federal Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
- PNB Metlife Insurance Company Limited
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
- India First Life Insurance Company Limited
- Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company Limited
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited
At present, Insurance payment on Amazon is presented only for app users. Amazon as all the time discloses exceptional features on its app. Afterwards, the feature will also accessible for web users. Though, the gas booking feature was also accessible only for app users. Now, the feature is provided for all users. And, it is simple to book Bharat gas cylinder on Amazon website also. Likewise, the insurance payment service will be soon available for all users.