Visit https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect or aka.ms/remoteconnect on your browser
Enter your App or Device’s 8-digit code
WHERE TO ENTER HTTPS //AKA.MS/REMOTECONNECT CODE?
- To get started signing into Microsoft account-aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Download the Minecraft app now and make your own world on your device!
- Choose ‘Sign in using an account with Microsoft login’
- You’ll see an unique 8-digit code on your screen.
- Visit aka.ms/remoteconnect using any browser.
- Enter the code.
- Select Next.
Once Microsoft Live has verified your account, click the “Link to my account” button on the right side of this page.
WHAT IS HTTPS //AKA.MS/REMOTECONNECT?
Some types of Minecraft players use this website (https aka ms remoteconnect) to play on their Nintendo or PS4 without downloading anything. aka.ms/remoteconnect allows you to connect with others Minecraft players on other devices that you own. They also have support for multiplayer mode which is something that not many mobile games can offer. Some people switch to a different device because they don’t find the experience enjoyable on their current platform. You could be affected by this issue if you switch your console, say to PS4 or Xbox XBOX.
HOW DO I FIND HTTPS AKA MS REMOTECONNECT CODE?
You’ll need to sign in to your Microsoft account to be able to access Minecraft on your computer. Navigate towards the main menu of Minecraft and you’ll find a button you can use. You’ll need to sign into an account on your Xbox or Windows computer in order to play Minecraft. On your screen, you’ll see 8 digits code. You can then go to aka.ms/remoteconnect After entering the code, you will be brought to our intuitive website. You’ll be able to log into an account of your Microsoft account when you enter that password code.
HOW DO I ADD MY FRIENDS WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?
- Once logged in, select “Play” to access the Minecraft Game home screen
- Open the Friends tab
- Click on ‘Add Friend’.
- Find your acquaintances on Xbox Live through their Microsoft gamer tags one at a time, one by one
LINK YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT USING HTTPS AKA MS REMOTECONNECT
- Just visit to Minecraft game’s home screen section
- where you need to make login using your existing Microsoft account
- You will able to see 8-digit number.
- Get into this https://aka.ms/remoteconnect web page where it will take to you in box then click next.
- Enjoy by connecting your Microsoft accounts, make your play with now at Minecraft with PlayStation4
STEPS TO SETUP REMOTE CONNECT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
- If you are having wish to make through Nintendo then Switch eShop on Nintendo Switch.
- Get your Minecraft using the search bar where you can just get your game or make your purchase complete
- Get your game installed and start entering your microsoft codes avaialble with the bottom left of the screen at aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch.
- Play your game with Remote connect which is available on Nintendo Switch.
Official link – https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf